Sunday, April 21, 2013

Quack, Quack, Quack

Little Chicken's Big Day by Katie and Jerry Davis

We have a little problem with ducks.  We (meaning Scarlet) love them.  And we think that if it is yellow and has a beak, then chances are, it is a duck.  When we go to the library, we (once again, only Scarlet) pick up everything that looks like it COULD be a duck book.  That is how we ended up with this one.  If wrote about all the books we got from the library, you would be bored, I would get nothing else done.  We max out the card almost every time.  I included this one because this silly little "duck" says "I hear you cluckin' big chicken" to his mama just about every other page.  It amuses me to read this out loud in a children's book.  My kids look at my like I'm crazy when we read it as I sit and giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment